Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My New Character Journal:

I've added several old posts and worked a lot on getting the character journal the way I want it. Instead of just showing my entries from the most recent and going backward, I have it open to the "About Native Heroes" page. To the side, you'll see categories for "Books" with the different main characters under them. So you'll see "Lucky Raven" under "Blood Ties." If you look under "Sons of the Wild Frontier," you'll find both Fox and Sawyer Redman. If you want to read entries by one or the other, you'd click on the character's name.

I may change it later, but right now I like it this way.

I've also worked out the outline for Sons of the Wild Frontier: Crimson Land (Book 3). Now I just need to transcribe them onto the computer.

So, as you can see, I've been busy. I'm glad tomorrow and Thursday are writing days. I've been itching to work on some new journal entries and on a novel or two. :)

Have a great evening! :D

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment