Saturday, May 8, 2010

On the Road Again - I Just Can't Wait To Get On the Road Again

lmeighmyYesterday was a very good day. I did some cleaning and cooking in the morning, and Chelsey did some cleaning. Eric did some stuff, too...like cleaning my mom's fan. I think I mentioned all this yesterday, though. ;)

I've made a Bollywood movie fan out of Chelsey, much to Eric's chagrin. ;) We watched Chance Pe Dance, starring Shahid Kapoor (see my userpic above), last night. This is one of those movies I just have to have. I want both the DVD and the CD soundtrack. I also plan on getting Naksha, Kurbaan, Shootout At Lokhandwala, and Singh Is Kinng, at some point. There are others, too, but I'm taking them one or two at a time.

We'll be leaving around 12:30-1:00 today to pick up my mom at the airport. Her room is mostly ready. We still have the gate up to keep the dog and cat from murdering each other, but it shouldn't be a problem now that I'm spending my days in the living room.

Our Huntington Rose bush has lots of flowers on it. The Lady Jane Grey had one, and I cut it off this morning to put in a small glass. It smells like tea! :D And the Arizona rose has a rose on it, but it's already faded to a mottled pink. :( I'm waiting for the Jacqueline Du Pre to get some more blooms. I don't think it even has buds right now.

And I'm hoping to order a Queen of Sweden rose sometime in the next few days. I got my jury duty check in the mail yesterday, and I plan to use some of that for it.

Anyway, I may or may not get some writing done today. If I do, it will be while we're on the road. We were supposed to have storms today, but they've moved the prediction to tomorrow. Today is supposed to be mostly sunny! :D Of course, that will make it hard to see the computer screen for writing, but if I can do it, I'm going to try.

Have an awesome day!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment