We went to Best Buy, and I qualified for an upgrade, so for $18, I upgraded to the new device. If I want to cancel after our term is up (next month), I can. I'll be looking into Satellite Internet (Wild Blue and Hughes.net) before then.
As far as Jeff is concerned, he's been wearing a portable heart monitor. The doctor said he didn't see anything life-threatening in his lungs, with his heart, or anything like that. They have him wearing the portable heart monitor because they didn't see any reason to keep him for too long. He thinks it might just be a combination of a little anxiety, working fifteen days straight, and the pesticides and other things they use at the greenhouse. I tend to agree, but I'm glad he went in, anyway. I can't tell you how relieved I was to hear the doctor say he couldn't find anything wrong but a slightly irregular heart beat (Jeff has had a heart murmur for all his life, but it's not serious).
So, good news on both fronts!
I'll be back either later this afternoon or tomorrow morning.
Hope you're all well!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment