The technician from the ER called. She said there was a problem with the portable heart monitor and that they lost a ton of data. She wanted to know if Jeff wanted to try again or forget about it. I had to call him and give him the number, so he's likely called them by now.
Josiah's been doing a lot of walking lately. He can pretty much walk across the living room without falling. Sometimes, he'll lose his balance, steady himself, then keep going. He's so cute! :D
Chelsey's done a lot of cleaning today, and Eric cleaned my mom's fan. He also drilled a hole in the wall so he could run the satellite cable into their room instead of running it down the hallway in front of my mom's door. That would not be good when my mom's here. She would have tripped over it for sure.
I got my check for Jury Duty. That was fast! :D It's not a lot, but I sure need it! I'm going to put most of it into our joint account and keep a little out for myself.
Thanks for the virtual tulips,
I'm loving this new device, but I'm not so sure about the AT&T Communication Manager software that came with it. It keeps stalling, and it screwed up my computer twice already. :/ At least I haven't lost anything because of it.
I don't know if I'll get any writing done, but I'd like to work on the storm story a little more.
We're going shopping again tonight, but not for too much stuff. We just need to get a couple birthday cards, some gas for the lawn mower and some Kleenex for my mom's room...and another rawhide bone for Niki. The kids need to pick up some stuff, too.
I need to straighten up and organize my work area in the living room, then I should have time to do some writing. I want to take another shower, too...maybe. I got sweaty and dirty after my early shower, so I really should.
Anyway, have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment