I did some writing, as you know if you read my posts from yesterday. I plan to work on that some more today, too. This time, I'm planning on writing that next scene in my screenplay. I just didn't feel like it yesterday, so I didn't. ;)
Eric, Chelsey and I took some pictures of Josiah. I just posted them a few minutes ago.
Jeff and I went down to pick up the cake from Gina. She did a really great job with it, and it was moist and yummy! :D She showed it to us before putting it in the trunk. The crack in it in the photos happened sometime during transit. Of course, it didn't make it taste any less yummy. ;)
On the way back, Jeff and I bought a new collar and leash. The leash is retractable. However, Niki somehow managed to get it off the table and she chewed the cord, so now we can't use it. :/ It's a good thing we still have the old leash. She's already chewed into that one a little. That was why I wanted to get another one. What a waste of $11! >:[
Eric gave her a bath last night. Chelsey sent me a picture on my phone. :)
Anyway, we needed a new collar because she broke the plastic clip on the other one. This time, we bought one with a metal clasp. I hope it lasts a long, long time. I'm tired of spending money on this stuff!
And writing about it isn't helping. It's frustrating me all over again, so I think I'll end here.
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment