Jeff and I went to Olive Garden last night. First, as per my suggestion, we got the Portobello Fritta (scroll down to read the description), plus I got sweet tea and he got soda. For the main course, I got the Seafood Brodetto (scroll down to read the description), and Jeff got the Tour of Italy. Then I got some Zeppoli for dessert (which I'm about to finish off), and we both got Caffè la Toscana Coffee. It was a great time! :D
After we left Olive Garden, we went to Walmart so Jeff could get me a card and we could shop for something for our anniversary gift. We decided on towels, and got these (not as a set). We got three bath towels and two hand towels. We also got a contour rug, a rectangular rug, and a toilet seat cover to go with them (again, not as a set).
All in all, it was a good evening, and we both had a nice time. :)
Today, I'm going to write the next scene in my screenplay, which will involve flashbacks of my main character's past. This will have several parts, and I need to get them all down before the end of the day. If I have time after that, I want to make some edits to my storm story, since I didn't do them yesterday), then add some more to it.
By the way, can anyone tell me if report covers are good or bad for a resume? Especially a one-page resume. Jeff said they're usually frowned upon. What do you all think? Eric wants one for his resume, but I'm not sure it's a good idea.
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment