I did very little writing, only about 285 words. I plan on doing some writing today, but first I need a shower and some more tea.
The dog decided to tear her pillow apart, so now she's just got folded blankets in her kennel. I'm getting to the point where I don't want to get her anything nice, because she always destroys it. *sigh*
Well, I'd better go. I have more things I need to do before I can start writing.
Have a great day (and happy Mother's Day, to all you mom's out there)!
Lois

My dog went through a phase where he would chew up hardback books. For a while my hardbacks were all on the top shelves, piled up out of reach of his Newfieness. I still have a few of the chewed-up books. Funny how I'd almost forgotten that--it was over a decade ago, and he's been gone for almost two years now. Give your doggie a hug for me, chewed up pillows and all. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're home safe and sound!
Awwww! So he was a Newfoundland? I can see why they'd be on the top shelf. ;) I gave her a hug last night. It was one of her moments of calm.
ReplyDeleteThanks! So am I. :)