Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's Showtime...At Least I Wish It Was.

lmeighmyYesterday was so-so. It was cloudy and gray all day, then we had storms last night...or, to put it more accurately, some areas to the north and south of us had storms. The supercell that hit Oklahoma City came to our area, but we were spared the worst of it. Today is supposed to be mostly cloudy, and we have a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms this afternoon. Our high is supposed to be 85°.

I finally got my Prince CD! :D I absolutely love it! It was well worth every penny I spent and every day I waited for it. I can't wait until I can order the movie on DVD! :)

I didn't get a lot of writing done, as you know if you read my writing progress post. I doubt I'll get much written today, either, but we'll see.

Jeff has a doctor's appointment this afternoon. It's a follow-up to last week's E.R. visit. I'll be going with him, and I plan to take the laptop in case I stay in the waiting room. I probably won't take the device, so won't connect unless there's Wi-fi there.

Speaking of Wi-fi, I'm seriously considering getting rid of AT&T. The device I have keeps reverting back to a connection profile that can't connect. I have to choose the correct profile every time I open the stupid software. On top of that, the connection is lousy a lot of the time. So, I'll be doing more research on other plans and see what I can come up with. If I disappear at some point this month, it's because I've canceled my plan and didn't have time to post about it (though it shouldn't be a problem to post about it first).

Anyway, that's about all that's going on here. We're all alive and well, and I hope you are, too! ;) Hopefully soon, I'll be able to catch up on my F-List.

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment