Jeff and I went to Best Buy last night so I could get a new device. It's running hot just like the last one, and it keeps reverting back to that connection profile that doesn't connect. I'll be calling tech support today. If that doesn't work, we'll go back to Best Buy to see if someone there can fix it. I'm kind of wondering if it's a problem this particular model has with Windows 7.
I haven't been doing any writing or drawing. I've just been taking it easy. It's been nice...except for the many, many times I've wished for Internet access. I'm going to try to keep taking it easy, but I'm going to set a schedule for myself so I can still get some work done without pushing myself too hard like I was before.
I've begun reading Dream Chaser, by Sherrilyn Kenyon, and I absolutely love it! Not everyone would like this. It's modern dark fantasy. But I think it's great. :)
Eric's birthday was this past Friday. Chelsey's is this coming Friday. I don't know what we're doing for that. I'd like to get something for each of them, but I don't know what we can afford. Eric said he didn't want anything, so we didn't get him anything, but I still want to get something. I guess we'll see...
Well, I'd better hurry up and finish online so I can go take a shower. Well...not exactly finish. I still have a lot of e-mails to go through. I just need to finish posting, then I'll shower, eat something, and then finish up online.
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment