Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Writing Progress:

lmeighmyI worked on my screenplay a little. I only managed about half a page. I guess I just wasn't into it today.

Then I wrote a little in my storm story. I set my timer for half an hour and just started writing. I added 676 words, bringing the total word count to 7,329.

Then I revised my story notes for my Immortal Watchdogs: Kalaghata story. I've worked out Kalaghata's physical appearance, his strengths and weaknesses, where he's from, etc. Then I lined out what I've got of the storyline, so far, and printed it.

I'm about to let Eric use the device so he can update the Zune and do some job hunting. While I'm off here, I plan to work on Kalaghata's storyline some more.

Not too bad, considering I haven't written much of anything in days. :)

Anyway, that's my writing progress for today. Hopefully, I'll have more progress to post tomorrow, too.

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment