Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day, the Weather, Shopping, etc.

lmeighmyYesterday was good. I got Mother's Day texts and e-mails, plus a cute handmade card from Eric and Chelsey. My mom also gave Jeff and me a small anniversary gift. And my mom just got some roses from my sister! :D I'll likely take some pictures so she'll have something to remember them by. :)

Jeff got out of work early, so he mowed the lawn, then we went shopping. After that, Eric and Chelsey went out to eat for Mother's Day.

We had storms last night. I don't know how bad they were. They didn't seem severe where we are, but we had thunder and lightning. We have a chance for more today.

I ordered Chance Pe Dance and Singh Is Kinng from Nehaflix and they've already shipped. I can't wait to get them! :D

I'm hoping to work on some writing after lunch (my screenplay and my storm story, if possible). I'm praying this headache will be gone by then.

Well, that's all for now.

Have a great day!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment