Sunday, March 14, 2010

Today, I Write!

It's another cloudy day here. I miss the sun. I hope it comes out tomorrow like they're predicting, but I've learned not to trust weather reports. :(

Jeff and I took Eric to work yesterday. On our way there, Eric told us about some work boots that were marked down to $4. We took a look, but didn't find any in Jeff's size...but I found the cutest L.E.I. clogs that were marked down to $11, so I bought them! :D I'm hoping to find a blue pair at one of the other Walmarts. They didn't have any blue ones in my size at the one where Eric works. I couldn't find a link to my new clogs, so I had to take my own photo:




Today, I'm planning to work on my screenplay outline, but first I've got to finish catching up online. It's nice to have a day when I can work on my own writing. I've missed it a lot!

I also might make a new art card. I haven't made one of those in a long time, either. I'm thinking maybe something a bit art deco-ish.

I got another Hindi movie in the mail yesterday, but we didn't have time to watch it last night, so we watched a little of Kurbaan.

Oh, I ran into Shay at the store, too...from the Yetis. She looked well and it was good to see her and Em. :)

I hope everyone remembered to set your clocks ahead!

Anyway, I've got to run. Have an awesome day!

Lois


2 comments:

  1. Wishing LOTS of Sunshine for you Dear! ((hugs))

    Oh Lois, I LURVE those shoes! Congrats! ;-DD

    Oooo Art-card...Kewl!

    Happy Sunday to you Luv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We've had some sun...in fact, it's trying to come out as I type this. Hopefully, tomorrow will be sunnier. :)

    Aren't my new shoes gorgeous? :D

    I never made an art card, but I may work on one after dinner...probably just the underdrawing.

    Happy Sunday to you, too, Vic! :D

    ReplyDelete