Yesterday, I was encouraged by Vivek Oberoi to help others...if not through Project DEVI, then here at home. It's so nice to receive words of encouragement from someone who's out there doing it. :D
I ended up doing absolutely no writing yesterday, so I'm considering it a day off (which it obviously was). Today, as soon as I finish up on here, I'll be writing another feedback, then I need to write some character journal entries so I can regain that feel for how my characters talk.
I've somehow convinced Eric to agree to read my screenplay summary and give me his impressions of it. I'm almost afraid to find out what he thinks, but I need as much feedback as I can get!
I've got a couple other readers, too. Hopefully, I'll get any major kinks worked out before I start writing it. :)
And on that note, I'm going to wrap this up. I've still got some catching up online to do before I get to work.
Have a great day!
Lois
I ended up doing absolutely no writing yesterday, so I'm considering it a day off (which it obviously was). Today, as soon as I finish up on here, I'll be writing another feedback, then I need to write some character journal entries so I can regain that feel for how my characters talk.
I've somehow convinced Eric to agree to read my screenplay summary and give me his impressions of it. I'm almost afraid to find out what he thinks, but I need as much feedback as I can get!
I've got a couple other readers, too. Hopefully, I'll get any major kinks worked out before I start writing it. :)
And on that note, I'm going to wrap this up. I've still got some catching up online to do before I get to work.
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment