Monday, March 15, 2010

Merry Monday!

I've been thinking...I need to make some changes to my blog. It seems so...boring. I want to make it more interesting, but how can I make it interesting when I don't do anything but write and catch up online every day? Anyone have any suggestions?

Anyway, I finished my screenplay outline! :D I'd like to proclaim it from the mountain tops, but it's just the outline. I'll settle for posting about it, for now. ;) Today, I'll start revising it. I need to make sure the story flows. It needs to make sense, after all!

Jeff and I watched Blue. It starred Akshay Kumar (from Singh Is Kinng), Sanjay Dutt (from Shootout At Lokhandwala), Lara Dutta, and Zayed Khan (from Mission Istaanbul). Kylie Minogue and Katrina Kaif (from Singh Is Kinng) made special appearances, too.

It was a really fun movie with some great music and awesome underwater scenes. It also had some exciting chase scenes. You can read more about it at the above Wikipedia link.



From left to right: Sanjay Dutt, Akshay Kumar, Zayed Khan and Lara Dutta


The movie had some incredible underwater scenes.


The sun is out again. This time I don't see any clouds in the distance, but there's a big Flowering Bradford Pear Tree obstructing part of my view, so there could be some that I can't quite see. I'm not going to get my hopes up until I look at the sat/rad on Weatherbug. ;)

I'm still really loving the music of Atif Aslam. I'm anxious for Prince: It's Showtime to come out...and I really, really want to buy the soundtrack. His voice is so powerful and so filled with emotion. I love it!

Okay, I've fallen behind, so I'd better hurry up and finish posting.

Have a great day!

Lois


4 comments:

  1. Hey Merry Monday to you! I'd like to have a more interesting blog myself. lol

    Not to long ago I got a dvd about underwater life from the Discovery Channel, it was awesome! Glad U enjoyed the movie! ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :D Yeah, I don't feel very exciting when I just write about what I do every day. ;)

    You have Netflix, right? You could add some of these Hindi movies to your queue. If you like romantic comedies, I highly recommend Kismat Konnection, Singh Is Kinng, Super Star and Dhoondte Reh Jaoge. If you like action/ comedy, get Mission Istaanbul or 99. If you like adventure/ comedy, get Naksha. If you like straight comedy, get Dhol Kiska Bajega. If you like action/ drama, get Kaminey, Blue or Jannat. If you like thrillers (not horrors), get Shootout At Lokhandwala, Mukhbir or Kurbaan. There are others, too. Keep watching my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesssum I do, Thanks for the heads-up! ;-DD

    Will do! ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like them as much as I do...especially the ones with Vivek in them. :)

    ReplyDelete