Well, I've posted two feedbacks, then wrote another, which is awaiting approval. In spite of being a bit tired this morning, I'm on a roll. :)
The sun is out today, too, and it's supposed to get up around 63°! :D
I never did any writing yesterday (besides the feedback) and don't think I'll do any today, either. I've been kind of tired lately. I keep waking up during the night. Last night was the worst so far. :( This morning, I decided to cut out most of the caffeine. I only had about a third of a cup of lite coffee. I'm hoping I'll sleep a lot better tonight. If not, I'll start taking antihistamines again. *sigh*
Eric and Chelsey have been doing a lot of cleaning. Her dad's coming down some time today. Eric's insisting that I go out there and socialize. It's a good thing I've written my feedback, however, if I don't get to take a shower, I won't be going out there. I've told him I need the dryer. If it's not emptied in time for me to finish my first load of laundry and take a shower, I won't go out there looking like something the cat dragged in. ;)
My Atif Aslam CD, Doorie, shipped yesterday. YAY! :D I ordered a couple DVDs from the same company today: Mukhbiir and Jannat. I'm not going on any spending sprees, but I've got a list of movies I want to buy when they're on sale. These two were $5 each, and shipping was $5. Not a bad deal, really. :) The next two I'd like to get are Shootout At Lokhandwala and Kurbaan.
Guess I'll go see if the dryer's free yet. When it is, I'll dry my first load, then I may start watching my recently downloaded Atif Aslam videos, for lack of better things to do with my time when I'm this sleepy. I don't want to take a nap.
Have a good one!
Lois
The sun is out today, too, and it's supposed to get up around 63°! :D
I never did any writing yesterday (besides the feedback) and don't think I'll do any today, either. I've been kind of tired lately. I keep waking up during the night. Last night was the worst so far. :( This morning, I decided to cut out most of the caffeine. I only had about a third of a cup of lite coffee. I'm hoping I'll sleep a lot better tonight. If not, I'll start taking antihistamines again. *sigh*
Eric and Chelsey have been doing a lot of cleaning. Her dad's coming down some time today. Eric's insisting that I go out there and socialize. It's a good thing I've written my feedback, however, if I don't get to take a shower, I won't be going out there. I've told him I need the dryer. If it's not emptied in time for me to finish my first load of laundry and take a shower, I won't go out there looking like something the cat dragged in. ;)
My Atif Aslam CD, Doorie, shipped yesterday. YAY! :D I ordered a couple DVDs from the same company today: Mukhbiir and Jannat. I'm not going on any spending sprees, but I've got a list of movies I want to buy when they're on sale. These two were $5 each, and shipping was $5. Not a bad deal, really. :) The next two I'd like to get are Shootout At Lokhandwala and Kurbaan.
Guess I'll go see if the dryer's free yet. When it is, I'll dry my first load, then I may start watching my recently downloaded Atif Aslam videos, for lack of better things to do with my time when I'm this sleepy. I don't want to take a nap.
Have a good one!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment