But I'm finally getting over the effects of the antihistamines, and it seems I might actually have a good day today. :)
Chelsey's dad and his girlfriend stayed at a hotel in town and will be coming out again at some point today.
It's a good thing I don't have any feedback to write. Of course, I was hoping to get some writing done, but I may not be able to now. :( I think I need to make a sign for my door that says "Writer At Work - Do Not Disturb," with the hours I'll be working, on one side, and "Writer At Play - You May Enter" on the other. But first, I need to come up with some set hours to work on feedback and my writing. Likely, I will start the day with posting the dailies and all, then reserve the rest of the morning for feedback and my writing. In the afternoon, I can post my regular blog entry, then catch up online. Maybe I can even work in an hour each day for drawing. I just need to make it clear that there are certain times of the day when I'm at work. Just because I'm home and not making much, if any, money, it doesn't mean that I'm not taking my writing seriously...or that I don't consider it real work.
Anyway, I downloaded a couple more Atif Aslam videos yesterday. He did some recording sessions at Coke Studios, and they filmed the whole thing. I'm slowly downloading the YouTube videos of that. They're awesome! I even played some of them for Jeff (I have four of them, so far).
And I downloaded a two-part press conference (view part one here, view part two here) with Vivek Oberoi. He's promoting his movie, Prince- It's Showtime. I wouldn't have known anything about it if I hadn't logged into TweetDeck. I follow him on Twitter. :)
Eric and Chelsey went to Walmart to do their grocery shopping last night. Eric sent me two IMs with photos of flip flops and wedge sandals, asking me if I liked either of them. I told him I did and told him what colors. They were all marked down to $.50! :D They'll be perfect in summer to wear around the house. :)
Jeff and I watched half of Supernatural last night. As usual, it was very weird, but very entertaining. ;) And then we watched about half of America's Dumbest Partiers. It's so stoopid what people will do sometimes (like taping beer cans together and rushing at each other as if they're jousting). Sad, but at the same time, hilarious! :P
And on that note, I'd better get moving. I need to take care of Jeff's laundry, finish washing the breakfast dishes, then I want to color my hair and take a bath if I have time. I'll catch up online later, if I can. I'm going to do my best. And I plan to spend at least a little time writing, too.
Have an awesome day! :D
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment