I've been watching Atif Aslam videos from YouTube for most of the morning so far. I can't get enough of his voice. :)
But I've fooled around long enough. It's time for me to get to work! I've got one feedback to write, then I can do whatever I want.
Speaking of...instead of revising my screenplay outline, I wrote a summary of it to see if the story makes sense. It seems to flow alright. I'm happy with it, so I may write some character journal entries today. I've missed writing from Abu's and Kadhi's points of view, so it will be a lot of fun. :)
I plan to go to Sweet Bay tonight, too. Jeff will take me in, then he'll pick up Eric around 8:00, and pick me up after that.
My sound card came yesterday, but it doesn't want to work with my PC. I'll have to see if I can make it work today.
Well, I'd better run. Feedback waits for no woman. ;)
Have an awesome day!
Lois
Speaking of...instead of revising my screenplay outline, I wrote a summary of it to see if the story makes sense. It seems to flow alright. I'm happy with it, so I may write some character journal entries today. I've missed writing from Abu's and Kadhi's points of view, so it will be a lot of fun. :)
I plan to go to Sweet Bay tonight, too. Jeff will take me in, then he'll pick up Eric around 8:00, and pick me up after that.
My sound card came yesterday, but it doesn't want to work with my PC. I'll have to see if I can make it work today.
Well, I'd better run. Feedback waits for no woman. ;)
Have an awesome day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment