Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away...And Take the Snow with You!

lmeighmy
Today's another cloudy day. Thank God we had two sunny days, or I'd probably be napping right now, just like Jeff is. ;)

We have a winter storm warning in effect until 7 PM CDT tomorrow (Sunday).

The National Weather Service In Tulsa Has Issued A Winter Storm Warning For Heavy Snow...Which Is In Effect Until 7 PM CDT Sunday.

Hazardous Weather...
• Rain Will Mix With Sleet And Snow By Late This Afternoon And Evening Before Changing To All Sleet And Snow Tonight And Sunday Morning. The Snow May Be Heavy At Times Before It Tapers Off During The Day Sunday.

• Snow Accumulations Of 4 To 8 Inches Will Occur Across Much Of The Warning Area.

Impacts...
• Roads...Bridges...And Overpasses In The Warning Area Will Become Slick And Hazardous. Travel Will Become Very Hazardous. Power Outages Are Possible In Some Areas.
Weather aside, today's been a good day so far. Jeff and I took Eric to work this morning, then did our grocery shopping.

I just got my new Atif Aslam CD in the mail! :D So far, I'm totally loving it. I knew I would. He has such an incredible voice. I don't have to know the words to appreciate the music and the beautiful singing. :)

I also got the next three DVDs from Netflix (Cash [2007- Ajay Devgan, Sunil Shetty, Zayed Khan], Rocky [2006- Zayed Khan...it is not a boxing film], and La Femme Nikita, Season 3: Disc 1 [1999- Peta Wilson, Roy Dupuis, Eugene Robert Glazer]).

I also got my paycheck...and my credit card bill. ;) If we go out to pick up Eric after work, I'm going to insist on stopping at the bank so I can make a night deposit.

Oh! Last night, we went out to Joe's Pizza & Pasta...the same place we had the T.G.I.O. party with the Yetis. I got the same thing as before, the Chicken Marsala. Jeff got the same thing he got before, too. Eric and Chelsey got a large pizza, and some mozzarella sticks for all of us. Eric got a cannoli for dessert, and I got Tiramisu. We both shared them with our significant others. :)

Then we went to the mall for a while. I got two boxes of Prince Of Peace instant Korean Ginseng tea. Eric got a Venom energy drink. *rolls eyes* He should just drink Celestial Seasonings Ginseng Energy tea. ;)

Well, I've got to finish up on here. Hope you're all having a great day! :D

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment