As far as I can tell, I don't have any new feedback to write yet. If some comes in, I'll try to write it tomorrow morning. Jeff's down to a one-day weekend now, and I plan to take it off each week.
If I get the time, I'll still work on my outline later. I worked on it for about a half hour yesterday afternoon. It wasn't as much as I wanted, but at least I ended at an exciting part...a part just before an action scene and the hero's first balk. His ally will have to confront him about it, and I'll get to touch on the heart of the issue a little bit. YAY! :D
Jeff and I watched Jannat last night. It was another awesome movie. :) You can read more about the film on the Jannat Wikipedia page
If I get the time, I'll still work on my outline later. I worked on it for about a half hour yesterday afternoon. It wasn't as much as I wanted, but at least I ended at an exciting part...a part just before an action scene and the hero's first balk. His ally will have to confront him about it, and I'll get to touch on the heart of the issue a little bit. YAY! :D
Jeff and I watched Jannat last night. It was another awesome movie. :) You can read more about the film on the Jannat Wikipedia page
Well, I've got to go. We have to leave in fifteen minutes. Jeff and I are going to drop Eric off at work and do our grocery shopping while we're there.
Have a great day!
Lois
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment