Sorry I've been missing in action lately. My desktop PC, which I had out in the living room, got 34 viruses on it in a matter of about two days. I brought it back to the studio and reinstalled Windows XP and some of my software on it.
Then my laptop started having connectivity issues. I backed up all my stuff, then reinstalled Windows Vista and upgraded to Windows 7 again. It seems to be doing better, though my connection is still a bit slow.
I also had to renew my Kaspersky subscription and download the latest version. I haven't installed it on the desktop PC yet. I'll do that when I have time.
I bought a USB sound card from Tiger Direct, too. My sound card stopped working, for some reason, so I'm hoping this will help. It has great reviews, but if it doesn't work, I'm only out $12.99 plus shipping. ;)
So, now that the computer problems are (hopefully) taken care of, I'm back! :D
I posted the two feedbacks I wrote the other day. And you know what? They were perfect! *happy dance* Hopefully, I won't have to go in for jury duty tomorrow and I can write two more tomorrow morning.
This has pretty much been my days lately...just computer stuff. No writing. But I watched Naksha again the other day. Eric and Chelsey were cleaning their room and Josiah crawled into the studio. I picked him up and held him for a while and he fell asleep sometime during Naksha. And Jeff and I watched Strangers and Delhi 6 recently. They were both awesome. I think Strangers was inspired by Alfred Hitchcock's Strangers On A Train, but it's not exactly a re-make. The story was a bit different, though the premise is the same. It kept us guessing until the very end. It was awesome! And how do I describe Delhi 6? I guess I'd say it's a drama with a little comedy, a little romance, lots of music, culture, self-discovery, and a mystery of sorts. It's one of my favorites, so far. It was very character driven.
I should be getting two more DVDs today, then one or two tomorrow. One was coming later, so they're sending me another one from the top of my queue. I love it when they do that. :)
Anyway, I've got to finish up on here, then do some stuff around the house.
Have a great afternoon and evening!
Lois

Yayaya...good to see you back, Lois! ;-DD
ReplyDeleteThanks, Vic. It's nice to be back! :D
ReplyDelete