Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Weekend!

This is the second day of my weekend, but I still wrote feedback this morning. I'm catching up online while I wait to hear back about it.

If you've been reading my blogs, you know how anxious I am for Prince- It's Showtime to come out on DVD (it's not even playing in theaters yet, not until April 9), but I discovered the Web site for the movie is finally up and running! :D It's pretty cool, too. I just wish I could get one of their ring tones. I want the ring tone for O Mere Khuda, by another of my favorite singers, Atif Aslam. You can watch videos, hear song clips, download wallpapers and ringtones, etc. You can also catch the latest news about the film.

I finished Act One of my screenplay yesterday, then went on to start Act Two. I'm about a page and a half into it. I made some changes to Act One, but they were necessary, and they've made the outline much better. I'm hoping to work on it some more today, but I won't have as much time because we have to go grocery shopping at some point.

If I want to write, I need to hurry up and finish up on here. Have a great weekend!

Lois


2 comments:

  1. Now, remember when your screen-play is up on the big screen...I wanna ticket and a walk on the red carpet! ;-DD kidding aside..I'm thrilled for you!

    Happy Writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I don't even know if I'd get a ticket and a walk on the red carpet. One can dream, though. :) I'm hoping to submit it to Writer's Digest in their annual writing competition. It's $20 for the first entry and $15 for each additional entry. The deadline is May 14, but you can submit as late as June 1 and add another $5 per entry. It would be cool if I could enter the screenplay and a novel! :D

    Thanks! I didn't get to write today, but I will definitely work on the outline tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete