I started today around 7:00 a.m. by writing some feedback. I still have one other feedback to write, but I'm saving it for tomorrow morning.
For those of you here who are on Twitter, is it a sign of rudeness not to participate in things like Follow Fridays? I've had people include my name in FF tweets, but I've never returned the favor simply because I don't have the time...and I don't know how to keep track of everyone and how to include them all in my tweets. Suggestions, anyone?
Today is Jeff's last Friday off for a while. I'm not sure if we have any plans or not. If not, I plan to work on the outline for my screenplay. I'd like to have some kind of plotting chat, but don't know if I'll be able to.
Jury duty went well yesterday...for the most part. When they let us go for lunch, the bailiff asked if anyone needed a ride. I raised my hand, but he didn't see me and didn't say where to meet him, so I assumed I could catch him out front of the building. Unfortunately, he went out the back way and didn't see me, so I missed him. However, the judge saw me and asked if I needed a ride and he took me in his car. :) Obviously, we didn't talk about the case at all. He was really nice and it was quite an enjoyable trip. When we got there, he joked about setting the bailiff straight. The bailiff apologized and I got to have lunch with everyone else! :D After lunch, we went back and wrapped up the case. I was home by about 3:00, I believe.
While I was waiting for Eric and Chelsey to pick me up, I went to Coffee & A Good Book to find some books about India, modern day slavery and Hinduism as part of my research for the screenplay. I was only able to find books on Hinduism, so bought a couple of those. Next time I'll try Brandenberg Book Sellers. They have way more books than Coffee & A Good Book, but I love both stores. :)
Yesterday got up to at least 61°. It was sunny all day. Today's supposed to be partly cloudy with a high of 63°, but so far, I don't see a cloud in the sky. I love this weather! *happy dance*
And now I've got to go get something to eat to relieve this gnawing in my stomach. Then I'll take a shower and get to work (if we don't go out).
Have an excellent day! :D
Lois
For those of you here who are on Twitter, is it a sign of rudeness not to participate in things like Follow Fridays? I've had people include my name in FF tweets, but I've never returned the favor simply because I don't have the time...and I don't know how to keep track of everyone and how to include them all in my tweets. Suggestions, anyone?
Today is Jeff's last Friday off for a while. I'm not sure if we have any plans or not. If not, I plan to work on the outline for my screenplay. I'd like to have some kind of plotting chat, but don't know if I'll be able to.
Jury duty went well yesterday...for the most part. When they let us go for lunch, the bailiff asked if anyone needed a ride. I raised my hand, but he didn't see me and didn't say where to meet him, so I assumed I could catch him out front of the building. Unfortunately, he went out the back way and didn't see me, so I missed him. However, the judge saw me and asked if I needed a ride and he took me in his car. :) Obviously, we didn't talk about the case at all. He was really nice and it was quite an enjoyable trip. When we got there, he joked about setting the bailiff straight. The bailiff apologized and I got to have lunch with everyone else! :D After lunch, we went back and wrapped up the case. I was home by about 3:00, I believe.
While I was waiting for Eric and Chelsey to pick me up, I went to Coffee & A Good Book to find some books about India, modern day slavery and Hinduism as part of my research for the screenplay. I was only able to find books on Hinduism, so bought a couple of those. Next time I'll try Brandenberg Book Sellers. They have way more books than Coffee & A Good Book, but I love both stores. :)
Yesterday got up to at least 61°. It was sunny all day. Today's supposed to be partly cloudy with a high of 63°, but so far, I don't see a cloud in the sky. I love this weather! *happy dance*
And now I've got to go get something to eat to relieve this gnawing in my stomach. Then I'll take a shower and get to work (if we don't go out).
Have an excellent day! :D
Lois

Wow, that was really kool of the judge!! I don't tweet FF's either...*blush* ah well..
ReplyDeleteHey, I think your Happy Dance...gave us some chance of rain today...hehehehehehehe...just kid'n...
I need to eat myself, thank you for the reminder! lolol
((hugs))
I've noticed there are a lot of others who don't participate in FF either, so I don't feel too bad. ;)
ReplyDeleteCool! I never did a happy rain dance before! :D
Eat yourself?!?! O_O That doesn't seem very tasty. :P
*hugs back*