Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I'm swamped with e-mails this morning, and I have to babysit in a couple hours. I'm going to try to catch up later though. The most important thing right now is to post this, then read and answer some work e-mails.

Jury duty wiped me out yesterday, so I never got online when I got home. I have to serve this time and already started hearing the case. I have today off, but I have to go back in tomorrow morning. I'm hoping the case will be over and done with by tomorrow afternoon, but we'll see. I found out that even after serving on a jury, I could still end up sitting on another case or more. How's that fair? *shrugs*

Anyway, Jeff and I watched Kismat Konnection last night. It was even better the second time around, and I really love the soundtrack. All the tunes are catchy! :)

And Josiah has started walking with a little walker he has! :D Eric shot a video of it. He's so cute! :D

Well, I'd better get to it. I want to be done on here before I babysit so I can do some writing this afternoon.

Have a good one!

Lois


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you had a poopy day yesterday...Hope today was better...

    Maybe you'll post some more pics of Josiah soon! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was better, thanks! :) And I even got free lunch at Western Sizzlin. ;) I was still a nervous wreck, but not quite as bad as last time.

    I hope so. I have photos I need to edit and print. Best I can say is I'll try.

    ReplyDelete