I have jury duty again this morning. I guess I'll have to be Eric and Chelsey's alarm clock, because they aren't even up yet.
I have to check one thing online, then I'm getting off here. I don't know how late I'll be there, but I'm assuming I'll be there late enough that I won't want to get back online tonight.
Anyway, have a good day!
Lois
I have to check one thing online, then I'm getting off here. I don't know how late I'll be there, but I'm assuming I'll be there late enough that I won't want to get back online tonight.
Anyway, have a good day!
Lois

How did it go today? ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteIt went pretty good, and we wrapped it up today.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I have to go back in on Tuesday (unless they cancel it, in which case, I'll get a new date to go in).
Yay for pretty good, bummer about Tuesday though...0_o
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday!
Well, like I told Jeff, if I have to serve again, it would be best to have to go in while I remember that it wasn't that bad. ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday to you, too! :D
Hey, check out http://www.princethefilm.com! This is the movie I'm chomping at the bit to see! :D