I'll be participating in Wednesday Writing Sprints today over at the forum. I'll be working on character journal entries. I'm going to write an entry for each "villain," then if I can squeeze in any more, I'll write some for my heroes and/ or secondary characters. I'm eager to get started, but I've got to finish up online first.
My Firefox browser kept messing up last night. Three times I closed the browser, and every time I opened it I found out it didn't save my tabs. I had to open them manually all three times. :/ But then along came Eric to the rescue. He told me about the Flock browser. I downloaded it and I love it so far. It even has a photo stream near the top of the window where I can view thumbnails of all my photos on Photobucket! :D
So I can just copy and paste the code into an entry, like this:

Cool, huh? :)
I never went to Sweet Bay last night. I wasn't able to get my laundry done in time, and I decided to wait until next week to start going on a regular basis, anyway.
OH! I don't think I mentioned this here, but I'll be taking an online course at the Cherokee Nation Web site! :D The classes are Mondays and Wednesdays, I believe, with archived classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If I can't view the videos from home, I'll view them in the archives on Tuesdays. I need to see about getting there early. Maybe Chelsey can run me in some afternoons. :)
We have a wind chill advisory and a winter weather advisory. I haven't been watching the weather at all. I'm just hoping we'll be able to get to Little Rock safely on Saturday. We have to take my mom to the airport.
I've got to run. Have a great day! :D
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment