I wrote three character journal entries yesterday. It turned out to be more than 3,000 words, so I'm happy. I'll be writing more today, but first I've got some Fear of Writing related work to do.
We've got a big car repair bill today. It's on the Concorde. We've got another one coming up later, too. I guess I won't be saving for a mini laptop, after all. We'll likely need most of my earnings to build up our savings again.
I need to check in with the airline and print out my mom's e-ticket later today. She's going back tomorrow.
I also need to call the courthouse after five o'clock to see if I have to go in on Monday.
I downloaded the soundtrack to the Hindi movie, 99, yesterday. I love it! :D The music is very modern, but with an Indian sound to it. It keeps my feet moving and my spirits lifted, even though I can't understand most of the words. :)
Well, I've got to run. I've got a lot to do before I get started on my character journals.
Have an awesome day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment