I have to babysit at some point today while Eric and Chelsey go to the dentist. Otherwise, I plan to spend the day writing and doing laundry. I'm getting more and more excited about the new characters and their story. I wish I had more hours in the day!
I also plan to go to Sweet Bay tonight. I haven't been there since sometime in November, so it'll be good to see the Yetis again. :)
We watched A History Of Violence last night. It was good. It wasn't my mom's kind of movie though, of course, but she watched it with us anyway.
And Eric called me out to the living room when Bret "The Hitman" Hart came out to the ring on the WWE last night. I used to watch wrestling when it was the WWF, but that was a loooong time ago. It was interesting to see how much he's changed...as well as Shawn Michaels. They're both a lot older.
I just downloaded a House of Heroes CD from Amazon.com digital downloads. It's awesome!
It looks like I might have one new student soon...for the Fear of Writing Online Writing Course. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I sure could use the money.
Well, I'm rambling here, so I'd better stop writing and move on to other things. ;)
Have a great day! :D
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment