Well, today's the big day...Jury Duty. *blech* That is, unless the light snow we're getting causes them to postpone it. I've already called once, but the message is still saying that it's on as scheduled. I'll call again in a few minutes.
I started my new villain's second character journal entry last night. I plan to finish it today. He's sounding more and more like a "good guy," but I'm going to keep at it. Somewhere along the way, he's bound to change. ;)
I also filled out his character sheet. I'm taking both documents with me in case I have some extra time while I'm waiting for Chelsey and Eric to pick me up afterward.
I also edited all the entries for both villains so far, and I printed out the edited copies. Now I just need to copy and paste them into the compilation file. I'm glad I did this sooner, rather than later, or it would have been a huge job! :P
We went for groceries yesterday. Chelsey went with us so we could use her discount card (Wal-mart). She didn't think we could use it, but figured that if she was there, it would be alright. Turns out we can use it because I'm directly related to him and living in the same household. :) We saved enough to cover the taxes on everything, so it worked out great...especially when you consider that taxes here can reach almost 10%, which is about what we saved.
Well, I need to hurry up on here. I still need to check my Friends Page and the Writing Forum before I get off here.
Have a marvelous Monday! :D
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment