Jury duty went well. I don't mind serving. It won't be every day, and I may not even be needed most of the time. I'll make some money every time I show up, and even more if I serve, so as long as I'm able, I'm willing to serve. :)
Anyway, last night, I started the second character journal entry for my new villain, Kalaghata. I'm about to work on it some more. If I have time, I'd like to write another one for Vladik, the other villain, as well as some entries for the "good guys." I'm loving these characters more than any others I've worked on (and that includes Zane and Xander Greywolf, as well as Lucky Raven), so I'm very eager to get started! :D
Well, Kalaghata's been waiting for me, and since he's a big, bad villain, I'd better not keep him waiting too much longer. ;)
Happy Monday!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment