Yesterday was great! I wrote a 599 character journal entry that wrapped up a certain storyline in my I.W. character journals, then went on to start a new story (I'm letting the first story sit while I write this one, then I'll go back and read and edit it). I wrote 3,897 words in the new story, so my total word count for the day was 4,496. Not bad. :)
I still have to work on the creepy factor. I'm not used to writing creepy things. ;)
Our weather isn't too great. As I posted yesterday, we had a winter weather advisory. It's now been upgraded to a Winter Storm Warning:
WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECTSo when I get photos soon, they will likely include photos of whatever we get here, be it rain, ice, or sleet and snow. ;)
UNTIL NOON CST FRIDAY
Urgent - Winter Weather Message
National Weather Service Tulsa OK
359 AM CST Thu Jan 28 2010
Crawford-Franklin-Sequoyah-
359 AM CST Thu Jan 28 2010
...Winter Storm Warning In Effect Until Noon CST Friday...
The National Weather Service In Tulsa Has Issued A Winter Storm Warning For Snow...Sleet And Freezing Rain...Which Is In Effect Until Noon CST Friday...
For The Following Counties...
• In Oklahoma...Sequoyah.
In Arkansas...Crawford And Franklin.
• This Replaces The Winter Storm Watch That Was In Effect.
Hazardous Weather...
• A Mixture Of Freezing Rain And Sleet Will Expand Across Eastern Oklahoma And Into Portions Of West Central Arkansas Late This Afternoon...With Increasing Intensity Tonight. Isolated Thunderstorms Will Also Be Possible Which Would Produce Isolated Locations Rapid And Heavier Accumulations. A Transition To Sleet And Finally Snow Is Likely By Friday Morning...With Accumulating Snow Likely Friday Morning. This Warning May Be Extended In Time Should The Snow Continue Later Into Friday.
• 1 To 4 Inches Of Sleet And Snow Are Expected Especially Over The Higher Terrain Of West Central Arkansas. Additionally...Ice Accumulations Of One Tenth To One Quarter Inch Are Possible...With Locally Higher Amounts Occurring Thursday Evening.
Impacts...
• Travel Will Become Very Hazardous Or Impossible...Especially Within The Higher Terrain Of West Central Arkansas. Power Outages Are Possible.
Definition...
• A Winter Storm Warning Means Significant Winter Weather Is Expected.
Precautionary/Preparedness Actions...
• Delay Travel And Stay Home If Possible Until Conditions Improve.
• Make Last Minute Preparations Early Today As Weather Conditions Will Deteriorate By Late Afternoon.
• Stay Tuned To Noaa Weather Radio...Commercial Radio Or Television For The Latest Information Concerning This Weather Event. Additional Weather Information Can Also Be Found At: Weather.Gov/Tulsa.
Jeff and I watched Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters: International, but we started falling asleep near the end of the second one. I can't wait to watch Vampire Diaries and Supernatural tonight...if we still have power. We might even watch Burn Notice. Thursday has become my TV night, it seems. Usually, we just watch DVDs, or Jeff watches whatever he wants. Thursday, however, is a good night for TV shows. :)
Well, I've got some feedback to write, so I'd better get to it, but first, I've got a lot of catching up to do online...stuff I would have done last night, but I let Eric and Chelsey use the device, so I never got back on.
Have a great day! :D
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment