Friday, January 29, 2010

Wow! I'm Really Late Today

I'm late today because we got up late. Then Jeff went online while I was in the shower, so I watched 99 again. I love that movie! I'll likely watch Kaminey later. It's even better. :)

I did well yesterday. I wrote six character journal entries for two characters for a word count total of 3,689, thus wrapping up a "storyline" in my character journal for these latest characters. Now I can start writing other storylines for them. :)

I didn't work on my story, but I might in a bit. I have some feedback to write first, but after that, I'm hoping to work a little on my own stuff...or watch Kaminey...or both ;)

It's snowing here. We had a lot of rain last night, a little ice, and it started snowing sometime today. Chelsey and Eric went out in it, so the roads must not be too bad.

I won't be able to catch up on my friends pages until tomorrow sometime, but I will get to them.

Have a great weekend! :D

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment