Monday, January 25, 2010

Back To Work. YAY!

My studio's been rearranged, reorganized and mostly cleaned. I still have to vacuum and there are a few spots on the walls that need to be touched up with paint. Otherwise, it's done. Oh, I also need to hang my framed drawings of Adam Joaquin Gonzalez, as well as this year's Nanowrimo winner certificate and a couple of small dreamcatchers Chelsey bought for me for Christmas.

So that means that today, I'll be back to my writing! :D I'm planning on working on some character journal entries, then do some hard editing on my story (as in cutting out a lot of stuff).

I'm also hoping to bring Josiah back to the studio for a while...if Eric and Chelsey don't have plans...for a couple hours, to give Chelsey a break. I haven't spent time with him in a while. I'm looking forward to it.

Jeff and I watched Untamed Heart last night. I haven't seen that movie in years, and Jeff had never seen it before. I've always loved Christian Slater and Marisa Tomei, so it was awesome to see it again. :)

I'll be taking some photos soon...of Josiah, my studio, etc. I don't know when I'll post them, but I'll try to do it next weekend.

Have an awesome day!

Lois


6 comments:

  1. Hello, I like how you describe in your profile, we have the same ideas, I invite you to visit my blog: http://elrincondebohemia.blogspot.com/.
    It is written in Spanish but in the left column find a translator to be able to read it in English. Thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any way I can follow you through Blogspot? Maybe you could follow me, then I could find you easier in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time with the writing! I hope you get lots and lots accomplished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks! I've gotten some new logos made. Does that count? ;) I'm getting ready to start on the writing...just as soon as I finish up on here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Goody, can't wait to see Josiah! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to get some piccies! :D

    ReplyDelete