Yesterday was a lazy day. Jeff spent more time online than I did. I had a tension headache for a long time.I had feedback to write, but I held off until this morning. I'm waiting to hear back about it. I didn't work on my own writing either.
I watched 99 and Kaminey, two very good Hindi movies. I'm listening to the songs from Kaminey right now. I'm glad they give the translations (at least most of it) for the songs, but I'd love the music even if they didn't. There's just something about international music when it's done well that I really love.
We've gotten somewhere around three or four inches of snow, I think, and the sun's starting to come out. YAY! :D
Jeff and I will be going to the store in a bit, so doubt I'll get much writing done today. I may do some writing offline. I've got a couple of scenes I want to get down before I forget them. I may use them in my stories, but I'm not sure.
I watched 99 and Kaminey, two very good Hindi movies. I'm listening to the songs from Kaminey right now. I'm glad they give the translations (at least most of it) for the songs, but I'd love the music even if they didn't. There's just something about international music when it's done well that I really love.
We've gotten somewhere around three or four inches of snow, I think, and the sun's starting to come out. YAY! :D
Jeff and I will be going to the store in a bit, so doubt I'll get much writing done today. I may do some writing offline. I've got a couple of scenes I want to get down before I forget them. I may use them in my stories, but I'm not sure.
Have a great weekend!
Lois

As far as I'm concerned, it's okay to be lazy all the time. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! If I was lazy all the time, I'd never get any writing done. ;)
ReplyDelete