It's another rainy/ cloudy day today. I'm taking advantage of the icky weather by cleaning and organizing my studio. I've gained another TV cart (thanks to Eric for rearranging and cleaning the living room), so I have to figure out where to put it. I have ideas. :)
I have some feedback to write, but compared to everything else I have to do today, that will take up only a short bit of my time.
And I need to edit some photos so I can post them.
I'm also doing laundry.
And I have to cut up some veggies for my salad.
The cleaning and organizing will take the longest.
I plan to resume work on my writing tomorrow...unless I should happen to get some free time this afternoon. I doubt I will, but one can hope. ;)
I should be getting another Kunal Khemu DVD tomorrow. I can't wait! :D
Hope everyone's doing well. Have a great Sunday!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment