I won't be on here until later this afternoon or evening. I'm hoping to get 10K, of course, and I'm really going to push myself today.
My mom's here and is settled in. She had a good flight and got to see Eric, Chelsey and Josiah last night. Poor little guy's still sick, but he seemed like he was in good spirits. I think Eric and Chelsey are still sick, too. Eric's voice was really bad, but it sounded like it was getting better last night.
Jeff thinks he may be coming down with it now. He and I have been taking Airbourne and Cold Eeze and taking vitamins, so hopefully that'll keep the cold/ flu at bay. I need to see if my mom can take those.
Well, I'd better get to it. I want to get to 80K as soon as possible. I want to revise it when I'm done. I want to publish this thing! :D
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment