Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Great! Now It's MY Turn To Get Sick!

I was able to post two of my feedbacks for yesterday. One of my students has to redo their assignment. I had to do some reading on it, too, because I'm not even sure I understand it.

I started today off working on Xander's novel. I wrote about 2,121 words. My official word count is 67,592. :) I'm hoping to write some more in a little bit.

We actually have flurries in our forecast and I think I may have felt a couple of them this morning when I went out to put some DVDs in the mailbox. ;) We're mostly just supposed to have a little drizzle with a high of about 45°. We're supposed to have a lot of cloud cover over the next several days. :(

I'm relatively sure I'm coming down with the cold everyone else has gotten. I won't be going to Sweet Bay tonight. I don't want to get everyone sick. :/

I babysat Josiah for a little while last night. He's a real wiggle worm! :)

Well, I'd better hurry and finish up on here. I've got to make breakfast for my mom, then do some more writing! :D

Have a great day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment