Monday, November 16, 2009

Work & Noveling

I've already worked on my novel some more this morning. I've just uploaded my novel into the word count validator and my official word count is now 64,480! :D I have some feedback to write, then I'll work on it some more later if I have time.

Or I may read. I finished William W. Johnstone's Blood Bond: Gunsight Crossing last night. It was a great book! :D I'll be starting Blood Bond: Gunsmoke And Gold next.

We had a lot of rain last night. It's windy here now...and really cloudy. The high is only supposed to be about 51°, but it's already 47°. The low should be around 39°. I wish the temps were colder and that we got snow, instead of rain, but c'est la vie. I can't change the weather patterns, so I might as well just be happy that it's not in the 70s and 80s with wasps flying around everywhere. ;)

Well, I've got to get my mom some breakfast, then get busy with the feedback. I'm getting a lot better at it, by the way! :D I don't dread it so much, now that I'm getting a better handle on what feedback entails.

Have an awesome day! :D

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment