I wrote a feedback this morning and sent it on for approval. At the moment, I don't have any more pending, but I'll likely have to send a reminder e-mail to one of my students again.
My cold seems better than it was yesterday, for some reason. My throat's still a little tickly, but not quite as much as yesterday. Hopefully, the Cold Eeze, vitamins, etc. will keep it from getting worse!
I never went to Sweet Bay last night because of my oncoming cold. I wanted to get online, but ended up reading instead. I just got to a point where I felt I should take a break from writing.
I had planned on making dinner again last night, but Jeff did it instead...a boxed dinner with chicken, mashed potatoes and biscuits. Yummy! :)
It's still really cloudy here today. It's 45° here right now and our high is only supposed to get up to around 52°. Our low is supposed to get down to 33°! :D
I'm drinking decaf coffee with Hazelnut Biscotti creamer. Yum!
Well, I'd better hurry up and finish on here so I can finish that alternate ending and move onto other things.
Have an awesome day! :D
Lois

I'm glad you're feeling better, and I'm impressed that you're writing an alternate ending. I only do that if I loathe the first ending with unreasonable loathiness.
ReplyDeleteThanks! My cold's not gone, but so far, it's not nearly as severe as usual. :)
ReplyDeleteI loved the original ending. It just didn't fit the new circumstances (Xander taking over the story).
Today, I'll be participating in 10K Day and I'll be taking a break from my novel to work on a story I started back in October. :)