Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Did It!

Again, I managed to write 10K on a 10K Day! :D My actual word count for today was 10,114.

This brought my unofficial word count to 64,879.

Unfortunately, the Nanowrimo word count validator always eats some of my words. This time it ate about 2,400. So, my official word count is 62,475.

It's still nothing to sneeze at, I know, but I wish OpenOffice.org's word counter and the Nanowrimo word count validator were closer. :/

But YAY! I did it! *happy dance*

2 comments:

  1. Dang! That's awe-inspiring! Go you and your 10k days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :D And I wrote a little more this morning. I've got to upload it so I can update my word count. :) I'm currently working on the alternate ending, which will more than likely BE the ending. It fits the story so much better than the first ending. LOL!

    ReplyDelete