We'll be heading out soon to pick up my mom at the airport. I'm taking my laptop, but most of my work will be in a notebook. I'll be brainstorming. I won't have my device either, so I may not connect. We'll see...
I've thought up an alternate ending to the story...one in which Xander proves to himself that he is stronger and more courageous than he thinks. I look forward to fleshing it out. :)
We're going to the bank and to Salvation Army and the car wash before we head for L.R., so it'll be a long trip, but fun. I have CD's and I'm not afraid to use them. ;)
At least until we pick up my mom! :P I don't think she'd like Forever, Disciple, Decyfer Down, Family Force 5 or Demon Hunter...or most of the stuff I like. I'm taking my media player with me, too. ;)
Anyway, I'm not sure if I mentioned this here, but I'm making tomorrow a 10K Day, so I'll still post in the morning, but I won't do anything else online until I'm done for the day. I'm going to start as early as I can. I'd like to get Xander's backstory, at least a good chunk of it, completed tomorrow, if possible.
Well, I guess I'd better hurry up and finish here so I can get ready to leave.
Have an awesome weekend! :D
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment