I have reached the end of the book, but it's far from over. Since Xander's taken over the story and turned it into greatness in the making, I've decided I need more of his background, so I'm adding some scenes from when he was in the military and the black ops team. There are some other scenes I want to add later on, too. And then I need to add more descriptions. After all that, I'll be interspersing some Mi'kmaq stories throughout the novel. Not too many, but a few. Zane and Xander are Mi'kmaq, after all. :) I'd also like to include a sweat lodge scene in there somewhere.
I wasn't ready for this book to end so soon, so it's a good thing I've got more material to add! :D
I've already begun writing the scene where Xander kills his C.O. (after he ordered Xander to line up the innocent men, women and children in the village and kill them) and then is wounded and dragged off by an old Iraqi man. So far, I like it. I'll continue it tomorrow.
This has been a great day! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment