Friday, November 13, 2009

Personal 10K Day - Last Minute Preps

I'm going to make today a 10K Day, of sorts. I likely won't get to 10K, since I have other stuff I have to do too, but I'd like to get to 5K, if possible. :)

I'm chatting with [info]sexywolfen.

Eric, Chelsey and Josiah are all sick with colds/ the flu. Needless to say, Jeff and I are taking Cold Eeze and Airbourne to counteract all the germs.

I still have a little bit of work to do to get the house ready for my mom's visit. I have to do some vacuuming. I'm doing laundry, too.

It's mostly sunny right now, but I think it'll start getting more cloudy at some point. I think tomorrow's weather is supposed to be partly cloudy.

Speaking of tomorrow, we'll be on the road from about noon-ish until probably around 6:00 or after. I'll be leaving the device at home, I think, but I'll try to check in from McDonald's or something.


Have a great day!


Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment