Monday, November 9, 2009

Way to Go, Forever!

I've got two feedbacks awaiting approval or changes and two new assignments have come in. It's going to be a busy morning. It's a good thing I only have a couple thousand words to reach my goal of 40K for today! ;)

I don't think I'll be going to Sweet Bay today. I have no idea if anyone's meeting there and Eric and Chelsey are still in bed anyway. I haven't taken a shower yet, either. If I find out they're there, maybe I can go in a bit late. That would be cool. :)

Forever just won their 7th award at the 2009 Music Nova Scotia Awards! Woohoo! I love their music (as if you hadn't already figured that out). *g* I got this in an e-mail:
Forever won their 7th award at the 2009 Music Nova Scotia Awards. This is the 1st award win for their latest release 'Reborn' and the band is pretty stoked! They won 2 awards for their first CD 'Welcome to Forever', and won 4 awards for their second CD 'Something to Dream of', so they hope the trend continues.

You can listen to the latest Forever tunes by hitting the play songs link, which also includes a downloadable interview with Forever on 89.7 the Coast Radio by Jennifer Ludlow.

Enjoy and Keep on Rockin'!
Well, I'd better finish up on here so I can get that feedback started.

I wasn't able to get caught up on here yesterday. I'm going to try to do that later.

Have a great day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment