I'm almost at the end of my novel. Once I reach the ending, I'll go back and start adding more descriptions, actions and more scenes as it needs them. I want to add some scenes from Xander's past, since this has turned into his story. I also need to incorporate some traditional Mi'kmaq stories. I still have a lot of work to do on this first draft, but I'm loving it! :)
After I finish this novel, I want to resume writing the Fox Redman story I started in October. I'm writing that one without an outline, but I may outline the remainder of it so I can stay on track.
And, as if I don't have enough to do, I also plan to make Xander's story into a screenplay in April during Scriptfrenzy! I'll be outlining and storyboarding it before April first. I can't wait! :D
I'd better finish up on here so I can get busy with the writing!
Have an excellent day! :D
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment