Well, I've got one feedback to write, then I can work on my novel! :)
Milli told me that she's noticed I've been doing a lot better with feedback. That makes me feel great! :D I was beginning to wonder.
The sun is back! :D I'm loving the blue sky and the red leaves on the Bradford Pear outside my window. :)
I've reached 40K. I wrote 1,503 words yesterday, bringing my total to 40,407! :D Xander is now in Juarez, Mexico (the town, not the city). Xander, Lucas and Anna are about to cross the border into Mexico.
The funny thing about this novel is that Zane is supposed to be the main character, but more and more, he seems to be taking a back seat to Xander. Xander's the one going through a lot of emotional turmoil. He's got a mild case of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. He's got so many bad things in his past that he can't forgive himself for. And now he's got men wanting revenge for one of the bad things he did years ago. Because of all this, his part in the story seems to be the main focus.
I guess I'll have to write a sequel and make it more about Zane. ;)
Anyway, I still love Zane and Xander...and I'm liking Anna more and more, too. She's surprised me with her self-assurance and her stubbornness (in a good way).
I'll be doing some writing sprints later...around noon-ish. I can't wait for that!
And now I need to hurry up and finish my online stuff so I can work on that feedback, then my novel.
Have a great day!
Lois

I thought I should get my toushi over here and say Hey! Glad the Sun is shining for ya's!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Hope all is well!
Hello! :D
ReplyDeleteI've gotten caught up over at LJ. Guess I'd better do it here, too, huh? ;)
You have a great day, too, Vic!
All is well...except for Xander. He's going through some stuff right now. :(
Hello back at ya's
ReplyDeleteThankkkee kindly,
Ah oooh...I hope life gets better for em soon..
Bud & Kitten have 3 kids now and they've moved back to Kitten's hometown. ;-D
Well, it was supposed to be Zane's story, but Xander's taking over! :P
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear Bud and Kitten are doing well! :D Have they had any wild adventures lately? ;)
Boy, I know how that goes! ;-p
ReplyDeleteHmm wild? lolol prolly more like that phrase, "Something new, Something old"
Have a great Wednesday! ;-D
Thanks! I'll be writing all day...after I finish up online. I'm relatively sure I'll finish the novel today. Once It's done, I'll have to go back and add more description and stuff. :)
ReplyDeleteYou and my mom look like you've been racing on nano. She finished this morning according to her blog, so I bet you're almost done too. Congrats! You make me feel really, really slooooow.
ReplyDeleteThank you! :D
ReplyDeleteI plan to reach 50K today, but the story won't be done. I still have to go back and add descriptions, Mi'kmaq traditional stories and other things into it. ;)