Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ode to Sunny Days Soon to Return...

So far, I only have one feedback to do today. I wrote one last night and it was accepted without any needed changes. I have to do a little bit of studying this morning before I write this last feedback. Once it's done and the feedback is written and posted, I should be able to work on my outline! :D

Jeff and I watched Ghost Hunters and the first half of Destination: Truth last night. We were both falling asleep by then! :P Tonight, we'll be watching La Femme Nikita.

I guess today we're supposed to have a major rain event:
At 7:55 AM...National Weather Service Doppler radars detected a line of strong thunderstorms continuing to Advance eastward into eastern Oklahoma. The activity extended along and to the west of a bigheart to Cleveland to Seminole to Ardmore line. Out ahead of this line through eastern Oklahoma and across northwest Arkansas were isolated showers. All of this activity was lifting rapidly northeast at around 40 miles per hour.

Through 9 AM...showers and thunderstorms will be increasing in coverage across Osage...Washington...Tulsa...creek...Okfuskee and western Okmulgee counties. A few of the storms will have the potential to become severe with large hail and strong winds the primary threats. Heavy downpours will be common along the length of this line with hourly rainfall rates of up to one and a half inches possible. Isolated to scattered showers will remain possible elsewhere across eastern Oklahoma and northwest Arkansas out ahead of this line of thunderstorms. A severe thunderstorm watch is in effect for m...

Great! Just dandy! We're supposed to have rain tomorrow, too. They're saying it will clear up by Saturday. I'll believe it if/ when I see it! :/

Well, I'd better run. I want to get my work done (again, without rushing it) so I can resume outlining my Nanowrimo Novel.

Have a great day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment