Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Less than Five Days!

Yesterday was good, but I didn't do all the feedback that needs to be done. I had to work on Course Presenter training and I still have some of that, plus feedback, to do today. I'm hoping to have it done by the time I have to leave for Sweet Bay tonight, but I'm not going to rush it.

I want so badly to work on my short story and my Zane Greywolf outline. There's less than a week until Nanowrimo begins and I've barely done anything with the outline. :( I still need to get my mom's room ready before November 1 too, so I don't have a lot of stuff to do during Nanowrimo.

The weather's still gloomy here today, but I think tomorrow's supposed to be sunny. I'll believe it when I see it.

Jeff and I watched two more episodes of Mutant X last night. I love that show! :D

My new CD, My Precious Little One, by Rick Springfield, came in the mail yesterday. I love it! The Christmas one came a couple of days ago and I love that one, too! :)

I bought several songs on Amazon.com yesterday, too...by Disciple, 12 Stones, Big Dismal, KJ-52, Run Kid Run, Stellar Kart, Tenth Avenue North and Extreme. I've got lots of new writing music! Not all of it's new, but some of it is new to me or older music that I used to have a long time ago. :)

Well, I'd better go. I have to switch the laundry over, wash my breakfast dishes then get to work on that CP training and feedback.

Have a great day, everyone!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment