Friday, October 30, 2009

Get Your Groove On!

I just made my donation to Nanowrimo! :D

I had an assignment come in yesterday afternoon, so I'm going to work on the first draft of my feedback this morning, then I'm going to work on my outline. I only have today and tomorrow to finish it, so I really need to buckle down and get busy!

I've been on a Family Force 5 kick for the past day and a half. I love their song, Fever (this video has a static photo from the cover of their Dance or Die CD with the lyrics to the song):



I've also been on a House of Heroes kick and this is my favorite song by them:


The great thing is that both of these bands are Christian (which is mostly what I listen to)! :D

I only wish I could find some great videos from Forever...

But at least I can revisit this awesome acoustic guitar favorite by Nuno Bettencourt:


Note: If you want to see a really great, truly acoustic version with no other backing, go here (embedding was disabled or I would have posted this video instead)...

Anyway, the rain seems to have stopped, but it's still really, really cloudy. The forecast says partly cloudy, so hopefully they'll clear out soon!

And on that note, I'd better go. I want to get that first draft finished so I can work on my outline.

Happy T.G.I.F.!

Lois

2 comments:

  1. Awesome for you donating to nano! Oh gooses, we've only got 30-some hours until it starts, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we do!

    And I've finished my outline! *happy dance* I need to celebrate! Maybe I'll reward myself with some Ugandan 60% cocoa dark chocolate. Then a shower. LOL!

    I can't wait for Sunday to get here!

    ReplyDelete