If I get any writing done today, I'll be lucky. I'm not counting on it, but you never know.
I'm babysitting until 5:30 today, too.
Red Dwarf: Back to Earth was hilarious! :D For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a Britcom spoof of science fiction shows (Star Trek comes to mind) with very juvenile humor. This is the only show I really enjoy that uses that kind of humor. The four characters are stranded far from Earth. There is one human male (Lister, played by Craig Charles), one human-cat hybrid male (Cat, played by Danny John-Jules), one holographic male (played by Chris Barrie) and one mechanoid male (played by Robert Llewellyn). The mechanoid and the human are my favorites.
It's cloudy here today, but there is still a little bit of blue sky peeking through the gray. I don't know how long it'll last, but I'll enjoy it while it's still here.
And now, I'd better go. I need to write that feedback, then start backing up my data before the install. I'm not really that annoyed by it. I'm actually glad to be able to upgrade. Vista's just a big ol' headache lately. ;)
Have an awesome day!
Lois
And now, I'd better go. I need to write that feedback, then start backing up my data before the install. I'm not really that annoyed by it. I'm actually glad to be able to upgrade. Vista's just a big ol' headache lately. ;)
Have an awesome day!
Lois



No comments:
Post a Comment