Monday, October 26, 2009

Work, Computer Stuff and Errands

I've got two feedbacks to write today with at least two more expected. Milli's going to push me hard with at least one of them. I'm glad I'm feeling much better than I was on Friday! :)

And I've backed everything up, installed Windows 7 and reloaded everything back onto my computer. All that's left is to reinstall my programs. I'll do that as I go, so I don't have a huge job to do all at once. So far, I like Windows 7, but it'll take some time to know for sure how I'll like it in the long run. One thing I need to figure out is how to make my desktop icons smaller. I hate large icons and the ones on my desktop are large. :/

I got to do some reading from William W. Johnstone's Gunsight Crossing. The good guys just stole a whole town (except for all the outhouses and people's personal belongings). Quite a feat, considering they were using horses, mules and wagons. ;)

Chelsey and I will be going to the bank, then to Walmart at some point today. I'll finally get that money order! :D Soon, I'll have Forever's new CD, Reborn, in my hands! *happy dance*

And now, I've got to take a shower.

Have a great day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment